Leave Adelaide and within 20 minutes you are in the heart of the Adelaide Hills Wine Region
Or browse our full directory
Adelaide Hills Wine Show
The Adelaide Hills Wine Show started in 1997.
All judging classes are open to any fully paid member of the Adelaide Hills Wine Region Inc. who makes wine using grapes sourced in the Adelaide Hills Viticultural Region as defined by the Australian Wine and Brandy Corporation's Geographical Indication Committee. All wines entered must be made from not less than 85% of grapes grown within this defined region.
Key Dates for 2015 Adelaide Hills Wine Show
Closing date for entries (16 October 2015)
Closing date for wine delivery (9-13 November 2015)
Date of Judging (24 & 25 November 2015)
Date of Presentation (27 November 2015)
Date of Exhibitors Tasting (27 November 2015)
Dates subject to change
Please deliver the samples to Glass Print strictly between 9am - 4pm.
NB: All wine must have labels affixed prior to delivery (labels will be mailed out w/c 2 November 2015).
Attn: Adelaide Hills Wine Show
C/- Glass Print Solutions
16-18 Light Crescent
Mount Barker SA 5251
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions Changes
- Entries close 16th October
- Delivery of exhibits 9-13 November
- Judging 24-25 November
- Lunch & Presentation 27th November
- Inclusion of provision for both small and large producers (Rule 9)
- Changes to the quantity of wine to be made available for the lunch (Rule 17)
- Additional class (Class 6) for Gruner Veltliner
- Additional trophies for best Gruner Veltliner, best small & best large producers
To view results from previous Adelaide Hills Wine Shows, please see below.