Adelaide Hills Wine Show
Rub shoulders with a local winemaker and you might just snare a ticket to the famous Adelaide Hills Wine Show luncheon in November where a year's work is judged, trophies awarded, tall stories told and legends launched. There's never a better time to discover the best of our best.
The Adelaide Hills Wine Show started in 1997.
All judging classes are open to any fully paid member of the Adelaide Hills Wine Region Inc. who makes wine using grapes sourced in the Adelaide Hills Viticultural Region as defined by the Australian Wine and Brandy Corporation's Geographical Indication Committee. All wines entered must be made from not less than 85% of grapes grown within this defined region.
See last year's Terms & Conditions here.
2019 Adelaide Hills Wine Show - Key Dates
- Entries Open: Mon 9 September
- Entries Due: Fri 4 October
- Exhibits Due: Mon 4 - Fri 8 November, delivery to Petaluma
- Judging: Mon 25 – Wed 27 November
- Exhibitors Tasting: Fri 29 November
- Presentation: Fri 29 November
To view results from previous Adelaide Hills Wine Shows, please see below.