Adelaide Hills Wine Show
Rub shoulders with a local winemaker and you might just snare a ticket to the famous Adelaide Hills Wine Show luncheon in November where a year's work is judged, trophies awarded, tall stories told and legends launched. There's never a better time to discover the best of our best.
The Adelaide Hills Wine Show started in 1997.
All judging classes are open to any fully paid member of the Adelaide Hills Wine Region Inc. who makes wine using grapes sourced in the Adelaide Hills Viticultural Region as defined by the Australian Wine and Brandy Corporation's Geographical Indication Committee. All wines entered must be made from not less than 85% of grapes grown within this defined region.
See this year's Terms & Conditions here.
2020 Adelaide Hills Wine Show - Key Dates
- Entries Open: Mon 14 September
- Entries Due: Fri 2 October
- Exhibits Due: Mon 9 - Fri 13 November, delivery to Petaluma
- Judging: Tues 1st – Thurs 3rd December
- Exhibitors Tasting: cancelled
- Presentation: Thurs 17th December
To view results from previous Adelaide Hills Wine Shows, please see below.
- 2020 results
- 2019 results
- 2018 results | 2018 Media Release
- 2017 results
- 2016 results | 2016 Trophy Winners
- 2015 results | 2015 Trophy Winners | 2015 Results Media Release
- 2014 results | 2014 Trophy Winners
- 2013 results
- 2012 results
- 2011 results
- 2010 results
- 2009 results
- 2008 results
- 2007 results
- 2006 results
- 2005 results