Harris Real Estate | Taylor Bishop Presents Adelaide Hills Wine Show 2023
Rub shoulders with a local winemaker and you might just snare a ticket to the famous Adelaide Hills Wine Show luncheon in November where a year's work is judged, trophies awarded, tall stories told and legends launched. There's never a better time to discover the best of our best.
The Adelaide Hills Wine Show started in 1997.
All judging classes are open to any fully paid member of the Adelaide Hills Wine Region Inc. who makes wine using grapes sourced in the Adelaide Hills Viticultural Region as defined by the Australian Wine and Brandy Corporation's Geographical Indication Committee. All wines entered must be made from not less than 85% of grapes grown within this defined region.
Harris Real Estate | Taylor Bishop presents Adelaide Hills Wine Show 2023 - Key Dates
- Entries open: 12th September 2023
- Entries close: 6th October 2023
- Exhibits due: 3th October to Friday 10th November 2023
- Judging: 20th to 22nd November 2023
- Masterclass: Monday 20th November 2023
- Exhibitors Tasting: Friday 24th November 2023
- Presentation lunch: Thursday 30th November 2023
To view results from previous Adelaide Hills Wine Shows, please see below.
- 2023 results | 2023 Trophy Winners
- 2022 results | 2022 Media Release | 25th Anniversary Media Release
- 2021 results | 2021 Media Release
- 2020 results
- 2019 results
- 2018 results | 2018 Media Release
- 2017 results
- 2016 results | 2016 Trophy Winners
- 2015 results | 2015 Trophy Winners | 2015 Results Media Release
- 2014 results | 2014 Trophy Winners
- 2013 results
- 2012 results
- 2011 results
- 2010 results
- 2009 results
- 2008 results
- 2007 results
- 2006 results
- 2005 results